To bring my Surface Pro around and to use it anywhere, I decided I need a Mobile Wifi device (so that I can use the 4G SIM Card for data connections, rather than just the Personal Hotspot of my iPhone). Hence the battery life of the device is pretty important and also it must be pretty portable (obviously).
Based on a recommendation from Lester’s blog post, I got the same.
According to the seller:
– Please note that you CAN use sim adaptors with this
– Easy to setup, up to 10 Users
– Up to 150 Mbps on 4G, and 42Mbps on 3G
– 1 yr 1-1 Exchange for faults
– 10 users
– *** Unlike other sellers, my E5372 comes with a 3560MAH battery, double the usual 1780!!! 10hrs batt life! This is an ORIGINAL Huawei battery that comes as default with my sets.
4G Band 900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
3G UMTS/WCDMA Bands 2100/1900/900/850 Mhz
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Well.. here are the photos :)
The SIM card goes to the right side. So I needed a SIM card adaptor to put my nano SIM card (currently in use in my iPad Mini) into it… aiyo..
And oh yes, the BATTERY:
Hopefully this will turn out to be useful :)